The Amari hotel chain brand is already a prestigious name that epitomizes quality and luxury, so it was no surprise this week when Amari Phuket picked up seven awards for their outstanding performance in 2015. The awards were accepted by the Amari Phuket management team that included Pierre-Andre Pelletier, Vice President and Area General Manager, South Thailand.
Amari’s boutique hotel portfolio encompasses some of the most stunning destinations in the world such as Doha, Dhaka, Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Samui, Phuket, Krabi, Hua Hin and Buriram, and is famous for their luxury and top-notch services and hospitality.
The awards that Amari have recently won are:
– Award of Excellence voted by Booking.com users
– Best Beach Resort in Asia-Pacific at the 26th Annual TTG Travel Awards
– Best In Stay Elite Award by Orbitz Worldwide
– Powering Global Travel Award by Gullivers Travel Associates
– Kuoni Water Champion Award for the hotel’s water-management system and reduced water consumption
– Leading Resort Hotel of Asia Award by AHF International Hotel Investment Submit, Beijing, China
– Brand Leader Award for General Manager Recognition by ONYX Hospitality Group.
Amari has long been the centerpiece of the ONYX portfolio, and these awards prove what we already know – Amari Phuket is a stunning resort that gives our island a great reputation in the eyes of holidaymakers from around the world.