Most people that come to live in Phuket, including my wife and I are looking for that perfect healthy lifestyle balance.
I remember thinking things were good 8 years ago when we arrived on the island, but since then there’s been several additions to make Phuket the No. 1 relocation choice in the region.
Take the Thanyapura Sports and Leisure Club, a regular visiting spot on my property tours around the island, as it’s not just about the fabulous homes on offer, it’s also the lifestyle that can be enjoyed that attracts many to choose Phuket as home.
Imagine having a state of the art International Academy Day School, a Sports and Leisure Club with world class sporting facilities and a fabulous Restaurant with signature organic dishes all in one central location. I’ve literally seen jaws drop as we walk around the extensive facilities which I’ll list some of below.
If you would like to have a look at these facilities while out on a property inspection tour with me just let me know, and if you like what you see I have some very good news which I can share with you when we meet.
SPORTS FACILITIES & SERVICES
– 50m Olympic-standard outdoor swimming pool with electronic timing system, coaches’ observation window and a 600-seater shaded grandstand, plus state-of-the-art ozone filtration system
– 25m outdoor swimming pool with coach/teaching platform
– Full-size International Rugby Board-standard artificial rugby pitch with multi-purpose team locker rooms and facilities including – – strategy room and physiotherapy room, and a 1500-seat shaded grandstand
– Four Plexi-cushion indoor tennis courts with a 600-seat shaded grandstand
– Two Plexi-cushion outdoor tennis courts
– 500m cushioned athletics track with long jump, high jump, triple jump, and a 1500-seat shaded grandstand
– Floodlit Limonta ‘Soccer Pro’ FIFA-standard pitch
– Floodlit basketball and handball courts
– Beach volleyball and soccer pitch
-900 sqm state-of- art Fitness Centre with latest Technogym equipment, Cardio Zone and Power Zone for strength building
– Studios for martial arts, yoga, Pilates and dance classes
– Spinning Room
– Hypoxia Room
– Power Plates and Stretching Room
RECREATION FACILITIES & SERVICES
– DiVine Restaurant with spectacular views of the mountainous Khao Phra Taew National Park. Menu serves organic Western, Asian and Thai cuisine with fresh ingredients from Thanyapura own organic farm. The restaurant also features open kitchen, pizza oven, wine cellar, and choice of indoor and outdoor dining
– Booster Bar
– Thanyapura Spa offers a variety of massages, body treatments, pedicure and manicure. The spa comprises of 5 treatment rooms (1 double & 4 singles)
-140 sqm Creative Art Centre featuring performing and visual artworks, gallery and exhibitions
-Tree Club for child 10 yrs old and under with arts area, entertainment zone and outdoor swimming pool. Babysitting service available for child 3 yrs old and under